- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (14ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of an 8- or 10-inch springform pan. Don’t worry if you don’t have a springform pan, you can always use a glass casserole dish just like my grandmother used to make it! Chill until firm.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, and lemon juice until soft. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat with an electric mixer until combined. Pour into chilled crust and chill several hours or overnight. Add cherry topping. Just before serving, remove the sides of the springform pan.
- Don’t forget, the secret ingredient is to make this cheesecake with lots of love!